Castle Hayes Pursey LLP's approach to project management is a disciplined organisation of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. The primary challenge is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while adhering to classic project constraints of scope, quality, time and budget.
We believe that each project is unique and we develop a project management framework suitable for the scope and size of the project and the work to be achieved. Our aims are:
We act on behalf of and represent the Client, providing a cost efficient and independent service correlating, integrating and managing different disciplines to satisfy the objectives and the project brief.
- Project objectives and project outcomes are achieved.
- Project work is performed on schedule and deliverables/reports are delivered on time.
- Project work is done within the allocated budget.
- Project partners and members of the project team have well-defined roles and responsibilities.
- Stakeholder's interests are catered for.
- The Client’s requirements are clearly communicated to, and understood by, the project team.
- There are effective methods for planning, communicating and making decisions.
- The project team is managed, motivated, informed and encouraged.
- Risks are identified and managed as appropriate with a positive and flexible approach.
- Progress, final and other reports are prepared.