Brunel Museum

Trustees Brunel Museum

Re-roofing and parapet brick repairs.

Quantity Surveying Services.

London, UK



The building was constructed in 1825 to house a stream pumping engine for Brunel's Thames Tunnel. It now forms part of the Brunel Museum. Restoration work included reconstruction of the roof parapets and new roof tiling to match as far as possible the materials and design of the original.