Complete renovation of historic mansion originally acquired by Cartier in 1917, located on 5th Av, NYC. Project consisted of complete interior re-design, demolition or parts of existing structural elements including floors, walls and roof. Also, careful removal and re-installation, after restoration, of existing finishes, plus construction of new layout and installation of new finishes. External works consisted of retaining existing facade and refinishing, plus replacement of signage and awnigs. A new entertaining space was also created on the top floor. CHP undertook full Cost Management services including: full estimation throughout design stages, procurement oversight, monthly cost reporting, change order management and financial closeout.